Thursday, April 23, 2015

Budgeting...What's That?











So, for our first task as "Mature Adults" we (I) planned our first EVER budget. Not that this was an EXACT look at our financial comings and goings, but it was a STEP!
First step to admitting your debt is by writing it all down in one place!!  OMG!
Not that we have a LOT of debt compared to others but for us it is a big number...Especially on one income, MINE!
So, using all the nifty tools that I got from PINTEREST and Dave Ramsey I made our First EVER Adult Budget!
All our monthly bills & debt compared to our income down to a ZERO...Every Dollar has a name and place to go, if it doesn't then it will disappear!
Obviously Ash & I have been magicians for 15 years!  Because we can't tell you where any of our money has gone!

(I use everydollar.com for our monthly budget!  It's FREE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment