Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Our Decision

About a month ago our cable & internet had been cutoff for non-payment.  At the time my husband was working out of town and I didn't really care if the kids and I had TV or not!
The kids needed to help around the house more than they were doing and keep up with their school work better than they do with the distractions for TV & WiFi.  That is when I went to the garage and dug around in
a box of old books to find something to read in my free time since I couldn't surf the net or watch something that I had DVR'd...
That's when I came across a book that we have had for about 10 years...Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover"
I started to read it...like I had started to read it so many years ago...but the difference this time was I was MOTIVATED!
As I read through the book I thought more & more about how our family could REALLY DO THIS TOTAL MONEY MAKEOVER THING!  Just had to get my husband on board!
The very next week my husband came home and told me that he didn't know how to tell me this...but he had lost his job.
God had prepared me for this!  He set everything up for me to be on track for BIG CHANGES in our lives.
I finished reading the book and gave it to my husband to read.  I went online to daveramsey.com to find tools to help us on this Journey to Financial Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment